With imminent lease expiry on two DCs in Melbourne, industrial and safety wholesaler and retailer, Blackwoods, needed to consolidate the DCs and Victorian head office into one automated facility able to accommodate combined operations along with future growth. The project included the integration of Australia’s first AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robot) solution.
- DCs and head office consolidation project management
- Equipment design to support the procurement process
- AMR integration project management
- ERP and WMS integration project management
- WMS functionality development
- Cost and variation control
- Stakeholder management
- End-user training, testing and transition
- Go-live management with daily KPI tracking, issue register and communications plan.