One of our key strengths is in implementing change in our customers’ supply chains, however today we’re announcing a change of our own:
360° Supply Chain Consulting is now ThreeSixty.
In a little over a year we have built up an impressive team and, with each of us coming out of 20 years in the corporate world, we have had to adapt to the changes associated with running our own small business.
Whilst our business is just over a year young our team has been together for over ten years and formerly built a successful solutions development and delivery capability, which added value to our customers in a multi-national logistics services provider, and now coming a full circle in re-establishing the team as ThreeSixty, we hope to be delivering ongoing success for our customers in the future.
I would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the Cohesio Group, especially Nishan Wijemanne, in helping us get through the challenging first year to establish our supply chain consulting business. Albeit we were separate companies, Cohesio Group provided us with fantastic support to give us the platform from which we could grow. Also, congratulations on their exciting news being part of Körber AG and their next chapter on their journey.
ThreeSixty is a wholly independent supply chain consultancy made up of solutions design and project delivery experts with unparalleled cross-industry warehouse automation and operations experience gained through years of performing in high pressure 3PL environments.
In our first 12 months we are proud to have partnered with several large and small clients supporting them with:
- Development and implementation of a new automated distribution centre in Asia featuring the implementation of a new WMS and the innovative application of robotics;
- Supply transformation and operational support for the above-mentioned customer in Asia, to ensure the new DC is a success.
- Omni-channel and eCommerce strategy and execution for a fashion retailer
- Consolidation of two sites into one new automated facility for Wesfarmers business, featuring a new WMS and the first Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) in Australia, culminating in an award-winning best in class operation;
- Evaluation and development of an automated Goods-To-Person shuttle solution and e-Comm processing for an emerging 3PL business;
- Currently working with one of our customers, leading workstreams in the design and delivery of a new ERP, WMS and Supply Chain Automation.
- Development of a large retailer’s national distribution requirements and design of their future distribution centres.
We look at things differently because we are different.
Our customers tell us we’re not good at being ‘consultants’, however confirm it is our partnering approach, extensive solutions expertise, real-world operational experience and clear passion for what we do that is behind our rapid growth and our customer willing to provide references.
We all come from a service delivery background, so it’s embedded in us, however this means our customers’ success comes first and we hold ourselves accountable in exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Companies change names, brand, identity for various reasons, however we’re still the same individuals and team, who have evolved.
Change for the right reasons is beneficial and as we guide our customers through changes to their supply chains we will also continue to change. Accordingly, we look forward to announcing a further addition to our team in a few weeks’ time, further reinforcing our operational delivery capacity.
For businesses wanting to change their supply chain for the better and who’d like to partner with an experienced team that looks at things differently, we invite you to get in touch with us.
The ThreeSixty Team