GOLDEN ABC, Philippines’ largest fashion retailer, wanted to build a new DC in Manilla to service over 1,100 retail stores across South East Asia and a growing e-commerce channel. ThreeSixty provided the business case for an automated DC (the first in the Philippines), subsequently developing the DC design and implementing the project.
- Supply chain strategy development
- Design level determination
- Solution development
- Commercial modelling
- Business case development
- Board submissions and approvals
- Omni-channel strategy and execution
- Program management
- Property / construction management
- Equipment and automation procurement, evaluation and negotiation
- Systems design and functional development
- Construction and implementation project management
- Testing, commissioning and acceptance
- Transition planning and training of staff
- Ramp-up operations management
- Continuous improvement post go-live.
Read how ThreeSixty is helping GOLDEN ABC pivot to ramp up its omnichannel capability, here.