Australian retailer, Woolworths, continues to enjoy strong growth and is developing a vast array of supply chain infrastructure projects. Woolworths engaged ThreeSixty to supplement its internal DC Design Team with retail supply chain consulting, providing solutions design and warehouse automation delivery expertise to support multiple ambient and temperature-controlled warehousing and distribution projects in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Scope of Engagement:
- DC designs and operational solutions development
- Capital, automation and technology evaluation and identification
- Solution scoping, sizing and development
- Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation for the procurement of warehouse automation and the management and evaluation of suppliers
- Warehouse automation delivery support