Australian fresh food producer and logistics company, Montague, initially engaged ThreeSixty to review manufacturing, distribution and warehouse automation to be installed in its greenfield 18,000 square metre, $54 million automated packaging and export manufacturing processing centre in Narre Warren. Montague subsequently extended ThreeSixty’s engagement to support the system design, development and implementation of its highly-automated ‘manufacturing to DC’ solution.
- Existing apple grading and sorting system operational review
- Data, volumes, throughputs and forecasts review to calculate system storage requirements
- AS/RS solution assessment criteria development and best fit recommendation
- Supplier engagement and shortlist of proposed solutions
- AS/RS capacity sustainability assessment.
System Solution Design
- Current state review of solution from operational, software (ERP, FTS, WMS, PCS, WCS) and mechanical perspectives
- System architecture and material process flows design and development
- Functional, interface and hardware specification documentation review to support the build phase.